The Nitisa framework known issues
- Custom cursors are not supported yet.
- taJustify text alignment isn't supported yet.
- Sometimes arrows of the same size displayed a little different when they points in different directions. Probably the same transformed arrow should be used instead of 2 different arrows.
- Functions FormatDateTime and ParseDateTime are not available when compiling with GCC compiler.
- If open and close forms often in Visual Studio (using Nitisa extension), it crashes sometimes. We recommend to keep forms opened until they are ready instead of open and close them many times for now.